We are monitoring Novel Coronavirus Outbreak:
We are currently intending to move forward as planned with Deal Maker Live 2020, following all recommendations and procedures.
The health and safety of our guests, exhibitors and employees is our highest priority.
Each year we work closely with our venue to ensure all preventive measures that help keep our attendees safe and to minimize the risk of exposure. At the core of these measures are proper sanitation and good hygiene.
The Deal Maker Live management is closely monitoring the developments of the 2019 Coronavirus (COVID-19), an emerging strain of a virus previously unidentified in humans.
The Deal Maker Live is guided by the latest advisories and recommendations from each local Department of Public Safety, Department of Health, and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), in taking the necessary extra steps to reduce the spread of any communicable disease.
Our venue is continuously updating their facility operations policies to reflect a proactive approach to housekeeping, sanitation, hygiene and food handling. This includes:
- Monitoring and education of staff regarding health and hygiene.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all frequently touched surfaces, such as escalator and stair handrails and elevator buttons as well as increased restroom sanitation.
- Increasing the number of hand sanitizer stations throughout the venue.
- Increased frequency of HVAC system filter changing and testing of HVAC water treatment monitoring to prevent the transmission of airborne diseases.
- As well as other common-sense procedures and practices.
One thing we do know is that, regardless of Coronavirus news, basic health and hygiene while traveling has become a bigger priority. We encourage all traveler’s to keep yourself healthy — and be a responsible traveler by taking steps to avoid spreading any virus.
We pass along these guidelines that we will all be more aware of going forward:
- Wash hands frequently, with soap and hot water, for at least 20 seconds.
- If you can’t wash your hands, use hand sanitizer (60% alcohol or higher).
- If you are sick, stay home and limit contact with others as much as possible to avoid infecting them.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, or the inside of your elbow. After using a tissue, throw it in the trash and wash your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs like flu particularly on planes and food establishments.
Besides common sense precautions we encourage all travelers to follow key travel guidelines and warnings actively. Click Here for Current Guidelines
We anticipate a successful completion of Deal Maker Live 2020 in July, and of course will continue to monitor and communicate with our registrants as needed.