DEAL MAKER LIVE 2022 LIABILITY WAIVER AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
In partnership with the Hilton Anatole, the organizers of Deal Maker Live 2022 value your safety and remain committed to providing a safe and clean environment for the event. Your participation in being safe and practicing safe protocols is encouraged and greatly appreciated. In-person attendees at Deal Maker Live 2022 assume all risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that attendee may experience or incur in connection with attending Deal Maker Live 2022. Attendee hereby releases, covenants not to sue, discharges, and holds harmless The Michael Blank Brands, LLC, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from any such claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs, or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto.
Specifically relating to the global COVID-19 pandemic, attendee acknowledges the highly contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assumes the risk of exposure or infection by attending Deal Maker Live 2022, and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, disability, and/or death to attendee. Attendee understands that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at Deal Maker Live 2022 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of others who may attend the event or their families, colleagues, or others with whom they may have contact. Accordingly, attendee understands and agrees that this release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of The Michael Blank Brands, LLC, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in the Deal Maker Live 2022.
DEAL MAKER LIVE 2022 COVID PROTOCOLS
- Everyone involved in the event (including attendees or staff) agrees to stay home and not attend Deal Maker Live 2022 if they have tested positive for COVID-19, are waiting for COVID-19 test results, have COVID-19 symptoms, or if they have been exposed to the virus through close contact with a person who has tested positive for or who has symptoms of COVID-19.
- If an attendee starts to experience COVID-19 symptoms while attending Deal Maker Live 2022, they will notify event staff privately and immediately by emailing [email protected] or through the Whova event app.
- If an attendee has tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of DML, are waiting for COVID-19 test results, have COVID-19 symptoms, or if they have had close contact with a person who has tested positive for or who has symptoms of COVID-19, the attendee’s registration can be transferred to a virtual ticket or a credit toward a future in-person Michael Blank Brands event.
- Color-coded “Social Distancing Bracelets” will be offered at check-in to indicate your preferred level of interaction. Participants are asked to honor the social distancing preferences of other attendees and staff.
- Mask wearing is encouraged, but not required, while participating in Deal Maker Live, especially when 6’ social distancing cannot be maintained
- Attendees are encouraged to consider getting fully vaccinated prior to attending the event. We do not intend to require or verify vaccination status at this time. You will be informed should this status change prior to the event.
- Attendees are encouraged to wash hands frequently and practice other safety and sanitation best practices to prevent / reduce passing germs. Hand sanitizing stations will be provided throughout meeting space areas.
- Hotel staff will be regularly cleaning and sanitizing event spaces according to their COVID protocols
- If anyone needs a rapid Covid test after Deal Maker Live for personal or travel reasons, information on local testing sites will be made available onsite.
- Additional protocols and safety measures may be put in place as determined by the event organizers, the hotel, and/or government regulations.