DOWNLOAD THE REWIND!
Have you been wanting to super-charge your investment game and finally get your goals off the ground?
It’s time to make an investment in your multifamily real estate education. Go back to school with the Deal Maker Live Virtual 2020 Rewind. You’ll get lifetime access to all of our speaker sessions AND the transcripts! You’re going to hear from “Real People Doing Real Deals” so that you’re inspired to do your own.
Deal Maker Live 2020 is an incredible multifamily learning experience!
A big part of being successful in the multifamily industry is your focus, goals, and mindset:
- Get industry expert advice to create and achieve measurable goals and outcomes
- Learn tools and techniques to help you build systems that support your success
- Hear stories of successes and failures and learn how to keep going
We’re going to connect you with experts in the industry who have learned how to market + scale:
- You’ll learn how to forge powerful partnerships for massive scaling
- How to build trust and credibility with investors and brokers
- How to continue developing your brand and market effectively
- You’ll learn what it takes to build a platform that works for you
In the Deal Maker Live Virtual Rewind sessions, you’ll get access to conversations about:
- How to land your first deal without any previous real estate investing experience
- How to tackle large deals with 200+ units
- Guidance on how to transition from your day job to full-time Multifamily investing
Brendon Shirley says…
“I’ve rehabbed and kept several single family rentals over the past several years and I’m ready to make the plunge in to multifamily! I really enjoyed Deal Maker Live and am fired up to change some lead measures in my life that will put my family on a trajectory to be healthier and able to give more.”
Michael Blank is a leading authority on apartment building investing in the United States.
He’s passionate about helping others become financially free in 3-5 years by investing in apartment building deals with a special focus on raising money.
Through his investment company, he controls over $65 million in performing multifamily assets all over the United States and has raised over $8M.
In addition to his own investing activities, he’s helped students acquire over 750 units valued in excess of $27M through his unique “Deal Desk” and training programs.
The author of the best-selling book “Financial Freedom With Real Estate Investing” and host of the popular “Apartment Building Investing” podcast.
get access to on-point multifamily topics + over 40 speakers!
it’s time to make an investment in your multifamily education.
You’ve made your first few deals + now you are ready for more…
Not just that, you’re wondering how do you scale and grow your wealth even FASTER? We have sessions that will walk you through growing, marketing, and building your online platform and more!
Get industry expert insights on Passive investing with MF..
Are you looking to expand your investment portfolio into multifamily? We have several sessions in the DML Rewind dedicated to giving you all the information you need to get started, or to take what you’ve started to the next level!
Is multifamily the right move to make in these unprecedented times?
You will hear how successful investors are navigating these uncertain times. You will get access to conversations about how to make the most of the market NOW. Get in on all this wisdom while you still can!
Get the latest MF tax info and insurance insights to support you!
When you get instant access to the Deal Maker Live Virtual Rewind series, you’ll get the latest insights for tax and insurance updates and how they pertain to your multifamily investments. You don’t want to miss this!
over 40 industry expert speakers & panelists
LIFETIME accessGET THE DOWNLOADS
- 4 days of on-demand multifamily learning from the industry’s top multifamily experts
- Downloadable transcripts of each session
- The latest strategies for multifamily investing
- Industry Expert advice on an expansive variety of multifamily topics
- Unique perspectives on the current market and multifamily approach